Tuesday, May 03, 2011

~My LoVe~

Love is so confusing..
Sometimes I know I don’t deserve to be loved, but I just wish someone would love me anyways.

I’m tormented, I’m crushed, I don’t know what to do.
I’m confused, I’m lost, I totally got no clue.


I know I love you.
Yeah, that’s true.


But when will you start loving me too?


 I wish you weren’t too special, I wish you never became my world.
The problem is you are.

I wish I didn’t know you and I wish I didn’t love you.
The problem is I do.

No matter how loud I laugh, I’m still not happy.
No matter how hard I cry, the sadness inside grows.
The more people love me, the more I feel empty.


I just need you to love me for all the pain to go.

I hope I never met you so I wouldn’t have fallen for you and I wouldn’t have to struggle with my feelings cause I know it’s impossible.



Please tell me what to do.

Specially edited from Wan Sarah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment